My wife and I went into your restaurant on route 48, Dayton/ Englewood, Ohio at 9:00 pm May 28, 2017 to a bad experience. Management could not be awake.....80 % of the tables/booths were stacked with dirty dishes.

one waitress and one waiter were running their *** off to no avail. I got a bowl of chili and my wife got a steak burger, which took about 15 minutes to get served. Meanwhile a couple of parties of 4 to 8 people came in, got seated, looked around at the dirty dishes/tables and got up and left.....I asked the waitress where all the help was, did they call off, she answered they always call off !!!! If you intend to have ' customer service' you should think about area supervision, manager training, etc.

You may have 'rescued' them from bankruptcy, but didn't give them much of a chance for success......WAKE UP !!!!!!! jerbella94@mail.com

Review about: Steak N Shake Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments