2.4
Quality of Food

I stopped at the S&S at 96th St. and Keystone Ave.

In Indianapolis Indiana...for breakfast. I got sat down pretty quick. But then it took 15 minutes for the server to come over and take order. I placed my order finally and told the server I wanted eggs Over Easy..

I specifically said not over medium ..they taste like rubber when done too much to me. Well I finally after now 30 minutes got my food. It was like medium well .. not much yolk at all .

They made me new ones which took another 10 minutes for 2 eggs... by that time my sausage n hashbrowns was cold. I didnt say anything else.

But the I noticed that I think was the manager cooking and taking money at register with the same gloves on .Thats just gross. I will never go back into there ever again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of steak n shake big breakfast combo meal from Steak N Shake. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steak N Shake to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments