Just went to the sullivan missouri restraunt. Sat in the drive tgru for 20 minutes with no customers in front of me.

I thought well at least it will be fresh and hot to wait this long. I received our order to find a hair in both of our sandwiches. I ordered a kids burger meal for my daughter and specifically said no cheese ketchup amd pickle. j got a cheese burger with mustard and cheese.

My frisco besides the hair was burng to a crisp. Not eatable at all. My husbamds burger besides the hairs had a bin ghat wad like a rock. It had to have been stail for weeks.

The fries were greasy and raw. Ugh! $25 thrown directly in tbe trash. Discusting and disappointing.

The ladt time i order a hamburger and brought the bag home. Guess what?

I had a bun with all of the condiments on it but no burger. Im done with steak n shake!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of steak n shake burger. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake burger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments