1.1
Quality of Food

We ate in the restaurant last evening in Lynchburg and it will be the first and last time we do. The restaurant was so cold we were miserable!!

I asked if the thermostat could be raised a bit, but it was not. It was so cold that the food got cold immediately and didn't taste good. The burgers were burned to a crisp and were almost inedible. The waiter was sweet, but a very young teen with seemingly little or no experience so service was slow and disjointed.

I used to love Steak and Shake in Florida but this experience was a huge disappointment! Also, I used to go through the drive-thru a lot and order shakes and sides. Last time I ordered a shake to go and had an horrific accident because the to-go Styrofoam cups are too tall and flimsy for a thick shake! I put the shake in my car cup holder and put the spoon in while I was driving and because the shake is so thick (which is what I love about S & S shakes) the cup tipped over and spilled all over my car!

I nearly had a wreck.

So, now I wont go through the drive-thru or eat in the restaurant. You've lost a good customer.

Review about: Steak N Shake Burger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Wesley Chapel, Florida, United States #1327755

good i bet they don't want your business anyway lol