Featured Not resolved
1.9
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Dissatisfied, my wife and I saw an add for the new cheddar cheesy steakburger. Looked good so we went out to get some.

It was uneddible, the cheese was hard as a rock from sitting so long and microwaved.

We also ordered a s'mores shake and it did not have the fudge on the top as the picture shows. The service was very dissatisfactory, the waitress Rosie could use some more training.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake and uploaded a video. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1250043

The Steak and Shake in Hoover, Al. was disappointing.

My husband ordered the cheddar cheesy steak burger and got just a little cheese on top instead. The cheese was not running down the sides like the picture showed. The waitress said that pictures never show how it really is.

None of the staff acted like they cared. I don't think we'll be going back.