1.6
Quality of Food

Me and my fiancé went to the Steak -n-Shake in Ellisville, Mo. December 3, 2016, The food was just horrible I think it was the worst experience I ever encountered the service was so slow took 8 mins to get a drink order another 10 mins to get our drinks and twenty mins to get our food was chili and chicken sandwich and tenders and fries everything was cold .

I mean ice cold. Tried to get hot fries and took another 10 mins. To get them and they were not hot again. This is the 4th out if 5th time this happened.

The manager instead of helping was just standing thete like he was lost. I have been in restaurant management for over twenty years and not one time was i allowed to.srand around and watch the ship.go down. Tried to explain problem he was obnoxious and incompetent. I have been going to your company for over 30 years and probably won't ever go back.

I sent a complaint in and now it is 5 days later and no answer this inexcusable. Tom Whitehead

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of steak n shake sandwich. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake sandwich in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments