Steak N Shake Chili Mac Pasta Review from Noblesville, Indiana
Today I went through the drive through at Steak and Shake in Noblesville, In.Not only did I NOT receive all my order I got a Chili Mac and got spaghetti with BEANS on it.
OBVIOUSLY the cook has no idea what he is doing!! I had my 3 grand daughters with me, after a very long day of being in a wedding, once we got home I was not about yo turn around to get my CORRECT order.
I wasted $17.00 on dinner that I didnt get but threw away my chili mac.Horrible experience!!!!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We went to the only Steak N Shake in Charleston SC. We sat unattended for 15 minutes while numerous waitresses passed by us and our waitress was behind the..."
- "Steak and Shake on Orange Blossom Trail in Apopka, Florida on 3/21/16 was a terrible experience horribly understaffed. Slow service. We sat at the counter. Sorry we did. We saw..."
- "My message was too long so it's in picturesRead it ..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "took this picture from our seat on airplane and it is impossible to get hold of someone to repair/replace stroller. No one at either IND or ORD or any..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "Just a few months ago (3 to 4 I think) I bought a pair of Dr Scholl's loafers or if preferred slip-on. These are the type called Ryan. At first..."