Elsberry, Missouri
2.6
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

My husband, my daughter and I ate at the lake st.Louis, mo location on saturday the 7th of February at roughly eight p.m.

The server sat us at a dirty booth after a twelve minute wait. He took our order and it took about twenty seven minutes to bring out one cajun burger with cup of chili, one triple cheese only with a cup of chili, one bowl of chili with a large side of plain fries. Three waters. Easy right?

Nope. Ice cold chili, and the burgers were raw. I could not get the server to help, he had to work the register for what seemed an ungodly amount of time. We finally got another server to get the manager.

She was a bit condescending at first until she looked at the raw meat on the plate. She took everything away and reheated my bowl of chili and apologised for the meal. She did pick up the tab and offered my daughter a jr. Shake.

Still.ugh.

We were nauseous the rest of the night.So gross.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of steak n shake chili. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake chili in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

It looks you eat the whole *** plate,I own a restaurant and if you complain after you eat the whole meal I'd refund you and tell you to never come back..