2.0
Quality of Food

Tonight, we just made a special trip out to get a couple shakes. We placed our order which was almost $8 for 2 shakes.

Okay! No problem! We pull up to window. Cassandra cracks the window about four inches and sticks her hand out.

We assumed she wanted our debt card, but with no eye contact or words, that was just an educated guess. She takes card, closes window for a few mins. Opens window maybe 6 inches and hands us our shakes. We got a light smile from her and she mumbled.

I assume it was something like "have a good night." We drive off. Realize we got no receipt. No big deal. But we look at our shakes and both of them are only 3/4 the way full.

For almost $4 a shake, I expect a $4 shake. The clincher for me though was the abnormal taste my chocolate shake had. We were going to go back and complain, but we were honestly worried about the consequences we might face for returning to the unhappy drive thru attendant to tell her our shakes are partially there and mine tastes weird. Obviously we fear things like spitting in our food or something.

I only got her name because I called there to get it after we left. Honestly, we have come here a few times around 10:30 and there are usually no customers, but we always wait a really long time. We always say we won't go back, but we keep going back. Tonight, when we didn't end up waiting ten minutes for our 2 shakes, I thought things were looking up.

Feeling annoyed with them at this point. With this location, at least.

Review about: Steak N Shake Chocolate Milkshake.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments