Steak n Shake on Robert Raymond drive in Lake Saint Louis Mo. Placed drive thru order at 12:38 pm on Saturday 09/24/16....told they were out of chili.

Ordered 3.99 meal and a large choc shake. After a 32 min wait....get to window and said my amount was 14 something.

Got that straightened out....handed me my shake....which was a regular size (no big deal...only charged for regular) Get home...no straw no napkins, overcooked hard fries AND the shake cup was about 3/4 full. You've lost me as a customer Steak n Shake!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of steak n shake combo meal from Steak N Shake. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steak N Shake to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments