2.4

I frequently eat at the steak and shake located in colonial heights virginia. When everything is performed in a professional manner I do enjoy some of the food items.

I am writing this because while dining here two days ago I was served spoiled food (coleslaw). I asked both our waittress and the manager on duty to check this coleslaw out and both indicated that the coleslaw "smelled" sour. I asked to fill out an incident report and I was provided a yellow legal pad to write down the description of the problem and was told that somebody would "contact me" . I have not been contacted so I decided to use this website and see if steak and shake actually cares about customer service.

As indicated earlier I enjoy eating here when everything is handled in a professional manner however however far too often I have received poor service, badly cooked food or in my latest visit rancid food that caused me to get ill. I wish someone from the corporate would conduct a series of surprise visits to this location. This is the only steak and shake I have ever dined in so I am speculating that the frequent problems that I have encountered are isolated to just a few locations and not company wide.

My name is thomas henderson and I can be reached at 8044797952 if anyone wishes to talk with me regarding my experiences. I could write much more but would prefer to discuss this versus documenting all of the problems I have encountered since this location opened last year

Product or Service Mentioned: Steak N Shake Creamy Coleslaw Salad.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments