2.4

I frequently eat at the steak and shake located in colonial heights virginia. When everything is performed in a professional manner I do enjoy some of the food items.

I am writing this because while dining here two days ago I was served spoiled food (coleslaw). I asked both our waittress and the manager on duty to check this coleslaw out and both indicated that the coleslaw "smelled" sour. I asked to fill out an incident report and I was provided a yellow legal pad to write down the description of the problem and was told that somebody would "contact me" . I have not been contacted so I decided to use this website and see if steak and shake actually cares about customer service.

As indicated earlier I enjoy eating here when everything is handled in a professional manner however however far too often I have received poor service, badly cooked food or in my latest visit rancid food that caused me to get ill. I wish someone from the corporate would conduct a series of surprise visits to this location. This is the only steak and shake I have ever dined in so I am speculating that the frequent problems that I have encountered are isolated to just a few locations and not company wide.

My name is thomas henderson and I can be reached at 8044797952 if anyone wishes to talk with me regarding my experiences. I could write much more but would prefer to discuss this versus documenting all of the problems I have encountered since this location opened last year

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments