Quality of Food

We have gone to steak and shake as long as I can remember. Food and service has always been great until the past year and tonight tops it all.

We went in to grab something fast after a long day of moving thinking this would be fast and friendly service. Well we get in there and sat over 37 min waiting to even be acknowledged we were there. Finally after the wait we placed our order to go the waitress CINDY starts cussing the cook and the manager RODNEY like there was no one in the place my children were there and herd everything. I was mad and completely disgusted at the fact a lady of her age would in fact talk like that.

Then after waiting were told they ran out of meat. Well I guess if the cook didn't throw away 8 patties why we were standing there then we would have our food. Ok so here is the best part after we have already paid for the food they couldn't figure out how to refund our money for the food we didn't get. I'm beyond sick over the way this place has fallen by the wayside and nothing is being done to fix it.

Word of advice take care of your customers we are the ones that keep you going without us there wpuld be no steak and shake. And what will I get for the inconvenience of this visit and the new 4 letter words my 5year old learnt tonight?

A smile and an apology? Not good enough this is ridicules.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of steak n shake customer care. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments