Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Hi.

I arrived at the Steak and Shake in Alpharetta, GA on October 23 at 3am. We ordered food. 25 mins later we asked about the food. They told us they forgot to put the order in. So we left it was 330 am. While standing outside I realized I had forgotten my mobile bose speaker on the table. I go back in to get it and it was gone. I asked the manager and employees, they told me there was nothing there and yo leave. So i started to dial the police, they had taken my property. Once talking to the police the manager goes in the back and gets my speaker. A spanish man in a blue shirt. They told me I was the worst customer ever, and told me to get out. All i did was order food which I never recieved, then had my stuff stolen. Ridiculous. The manager and the 2 caucasion waitress' that were there, made that the worst restaurant experience of my life.

Toby Hufhand

704.253.0594

Tobiasgene66@gmail.com

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Steak N Shake. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steak N Shake to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake and steak n shake customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments