Quality of Food

Called in a carryout order. First time I called i got an answer.

Said Hello. Lady on the other end said she couldnt hear me and hung up which i know is BS. Second time I called noone answered. Third time I called she answered and then I had to keep repeating myself because she said she couldnt hear me.

Sounded like she was surrounded by people talking. Once i got there there were maybe 5 tables seated and all of the servers were sitting or standing near the bar area instead of checking on their customers. No wonder she couldnt hear me. I gave the nice server at the register my two coupons which should have saved me a good deal but only saved me maybe a dollar.

I didnt question it at the time but I dont think she rang it up right. Got my food, drove the 3 minutes (at most) home and the fries were cold. My chicken fingers were supossed to be normal for my 2 yr old and they were spicy. Very disappointed.

Cant remeber if i got a reciept but i feel it wasnt worth my time going back to complain. This was at the zanesville ohio location.

Review about: Steak N Shake Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments