1.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I was the the location on peachtree parkway last night, and as soon as I walked in the door the employees were standing around. The customer service was absolute garbage, I couldn't sit where I wanted even though there was all of 8 people in the place.

When I received my water there was lemonade in it! Are you kidding!? This was the act of absolute laziness. My food which was the western bacon and BBQ, was actually pretty good.

But as soon as I received my food my waitress was no where to be found. We friend and I finished our meal and started looking around for our waitress to recieve our ticket, nope.

We eventually had to walk up to the counter and asked to pay so we could leave. The service was absolute garbage, and I do myself work in a restaurant so I know what good service should be...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with getting out of there and stated that there is a room for improvement of rude employee and slow workers wrong order. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of steak n shake customer care. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments