I thought it is open 24 hours, but when I and my friend walked there we found this fake sign that says we cannot eat inside and actually there were people there but, they didn't want to open us the door.It happened in the Steak & Shake close to Lindenwood University in St. Charles.Besides, last time that I went there a waiter called Joshua was really mean to my friends and me, so please control these things because we really like to eat there, but we don't want this happen again!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I love steak and shake, but today 7-29-15, the food was horrible I order a steak melt; I'm submitting a picture because this is what I got----Alabaster, Al I'm going..."
- "Customer service was great but quality of food you judge for yourself. Looks like scraps was put on the shooter...."
- "This place was filthy. Dirt, I mean dirt under the tables. Tables not cleaned. Being ignored when we walked in. Floors were littered. Staff just standing and..."
- "Well, it appears that I'm just one more confused and dissatisfied customer when it comes to the above products... Not to mention the underhanded and unethical way Bella Fleur chooses..."
- "I went to the whataburger in Arlington texas. I went through the drive through and it took forever! 15 minutes top. When I opened the food it was all messy..."
- "I purchased new Cindy Crawford living room furniture from the Rooms to Go store in Arlington, Texas off of Cooper Street. They delivered the off white couches stained with black..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."