Steak N Shake Customer Care Review from Arlington, Texas
I thought it is open 24 hours, but when I and my friend walked there we found this fake sign that says we cannot eat inside and actually there were people there but, they didn't want to open us the door.It happened in the Steak & Shake close to Lindenwood University in St. Charles.Besides, last time that I went there a waiter called Joshua was really mean to my friends and me, so please control these things because we really like to eat there, but we don't want this happen again!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I usually love steak and shake i was out of town (memphis,TN) wolfchase and went in around 11:15 pm with my sisters to buy a sandwhich we all got the..."
- "Steak and Shake on Orange Blossom Trail in Apopka, Florida on 3/21/16 was a terrible experience horribly understaffed. Slow service. We sat at the counter. Sorry we did. We saw..."
- "I love the restaurant ,but i also eat the same all the time ..chilli mac supreme . Well the portions been getting smaller and smaller...today i was brought a "..."
- "in 2010 I purchased a new heating an cooling system from Rheem . began having problems with the unit in 2012 , replaced the compressor , coil, an start capacitor..."
- "I bought this ring to give to my wife on Mothers Day 2016. A week after I gave it to her she showed me the spots under the stone...."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."