3.4
Quality of Food

I thought it is open 24 hours, but when I and my friend walked there we found this fake sign that says we cannot eat inside and actually there were people there but, they didn't want to open us the door.It happened in the Steak & Shake close to Lindenwood University in St. Charles.Besides, last time that I went there a waiter called Joshua was really mean to my friends and me, so please control these things because we really like to eat there, but we don't want this happen again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of steak n shake customer care. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Steak N Shake - Poor Service ~ You decide Steak N Shake "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..." Read more Steak N Shake - Hamburger Review from Fishers, Indiana Steak N Shake "This is my hamburger bun. When I asked for a new bun not even for my order to be remade or any money taken off but just a new bun the..." Read more Steak N Shake - Chocolate Milkshake Review Steak N Shake "Tonight, we just made a special trip out to get a couple shakes. We placed our order which was almost $8 for 2 shakes. Okay! No problem! We pull up..." Read more Steak N Shake - Cheesy Cheddar Steakburger Burger Review from Saint Louis, Missouri Steak N Shake "Dissatisfied, my wife and I saw an add for the new cheddar cheesy steakburger. Looked good so we went out to get some. It was uneddible, the cheese was hard..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more