2.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I am saddened to say that my family and I ate at steak and shake in London Ky on 6/11/16 and it was one of the worst experiences we have ever had. It took us quite a while to be seated to start.

After they finally got us a table, i found the hostess to be rude. After finally getting seated, it took a while for our waitress to even take our order. When we finally recieved our food, my burger was rare in the middle. I did not ask them to redo it due to the wait time already.

Needless to say i couldnt eat it. My sons order was also wrong. While waiting for our food, we had two dollars laying on the table due to a family bet. Our waitress had enough nerve to come to our table and ask if that was already there when we arrived.

I found this uncalled for. We work for our money. We dont need to take anyones. The womens bathroom was dirty and the mens was out of supplies.

If there arent adequate supplies how are employees washing their hands? Finally we go to check out and have to wait in line what seemed like forever. The cashier (aslo the hostess mentioned earler) was very unfriendly and kept rolling her eyes. This did not make me feel like a valued customer.

My family and I eat there frequently because we usually enjoy our visits and love the food. This almost turned us against it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Steak N Shake Customer Care.

Comments