2.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I live in Kokomo, Indiana.During my last visit on 9-21-16 I was asked to repeat my order four times.

The last person to ask was a male. I get to the dive thru and they was playing club music very loud. I was waiting long enough, Iwas getting food for my 72 yr old mom. No wonder they couldnt hear.

There was no way they could hear me and then because i waitwd i got hone and my food as wwll as my moms was wrong. People shouldbegreatfulto have a job. I have lived here all my life, i love that steak n shake. It is not a club, you all pay these people to be professional.

Until you hire people who are willing to work I will not be back!!!..I own a restaueant and the people working midnights do not respect you or careabout your guests.

Its all fun and party time and in my professional opinion, you need to fix it!Take care

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1216681

If your spoken English is as poor as your written English they only messed up because they could not understand you.

to unfairhiringprastices #1216697

I have to agree with you there. This is one poorly written letter and it is sad that someone took the time to complain but could not be bothered to write coherent English. Companies generally will not waste their time with trash such as this.