Quality of Food

Very disappointed with stake n shake employees and managers. At your colonial heights location a police officer in uniform was denied service by THREE employees.

The manager took the officers order and brought it to him. This is not a kind of place i want to do business with if they dont support our police

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments

Radford, Virginia, United States #1262411

My husband and I went to the steak and shake in lynchburg va yesterday. We had the worst customer service ever.

if I had to rate customer service on a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 4 and that's being generous.

The waitress never refilled our drinks. We had to ask for everything.

Management was really sloppy looking.

They might have done well in the beginning, but I believe the doors will close if this type of behavior keeps going on.

Workers were standing around. The only hard worker I saw was the man cooking the hamburgers.

Saratoga, California, United States #1188919

Don't believe this. Prove it or else it's just slander.

S s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s. S.

S s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s. S s s s s s