3.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I had my heart set on the country skillet after working all day, so I purposely stayed up until after midnight. I went thru the Eastgate Steak N Shake and the drive thru attendant tells me "we aren't set up for breakfast." I stated it was 12:30 and asked what time they would be serving breakfast.

She responded "we don't usually serve breakfast until 4 or 5 on the weekends." I said, your sign says midnight.

The attendant rudely replied "I'm aware of that!" Needless to say I'm one hungry, still craving breakfast lady that was treated rudely and interrupted my life because of false advertising. Good job Steak N Shake...

Product or Service Mentioned: Steak N Shake Customer Care.

Comments

I would think if you are old enough to drive and stay up past midnight you would be old enough not to mistake being told no as rude. It says Monday to Friday.

You went on Saturday, not a weekday.

Go back to that location and read the sign again. It clearly says Monday to Friday only.

MsNoBreakfast
to Anonymous #1149171

The attendant was rude...it wasn't a simple no. If it clearly says Monday thru Friday then my bad for missing that because the Midnight to 11 stood out clearly in red bold print. Every other time I have been there for the same meal, it was also on a weekend at the same time.

to MsNoBreakfast #1149174

Sounds like you yourself were rude and snarky.

to Anonymous Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1183648