Steak N Shake Customer Care Review from Columbus, Ohio
Steak n shake in Streetsboro, Ohio.Dirty.
Passed 6 tables full of left over food with none of the 4 people repeatedly walking by making any effort to clean them.
The people that ate the food were long gone by the time we came in as we sat in the parking lot for 10 mins.Probably will not come back.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Chillicothe Ohio! We placed our order immediately at 6:20 pm and we all orderd four salads. Then at 7:17pm we asked our waiters where the heck our food was!!!!!!! Because..."
- "Today I decided to treat my children to a treat for doing well in school today, We get to the Steak n Shake in Hampton, Va on Mercury blvd...."
- "My husband and i ordered lunch today. Not to difficult..a hamburger with cajun fries and a steak dog with catsup and sweet relish and sea salt/cracked pepper..."
- "Absolutely scam service I filled a complaint on BBB. I called them 3 times in 3 weeks trying to resolve the issue on a bulk pickup and for 3 straight..."
- "Fedex lose paperwork twice in one shipment.On 6/18, I tracked my package and they stopped shipping it because of missing paperwork. According to record, it happened on 6/14, but Fedex..."
- "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."