Steak N Shake Customer Care Review from Columbus, Ohio
Steak n shake in Streetsboro, Ohio.Dirty.
Passed 6 tables full of left over food with none of the 4 people repeatedly walking by making any effort to clean them.
The people that ate the food were long gone by the time we came in as we sat in the parking lot for 10 mins.Probably will not come back.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Being as I work in the food industry I have a lot of patience when it comes to ordering from other food places. I'm very understanding, mistakes happen. This is..."
- "Drove up to the drive thru after work at 12:30am and this is what I find...are you kidding me? Then some ghetto dude in the parking lot says "heyyyyy girl"...."
- "My husband, my daughter and I ate at the lake st. Louis, mo location on saturday the 7th of February at roughly eight p.m. The server sat us at..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..."
- "Just needed to expose the *** who thinks it's okay to cuss out people in debt and make them feel worst about themselves. Had to look her up so I..."