2.5
Quality of Food

Hi there. So I went to a steak and shake on my way home from work and I know how great the shakes are there.

But this one experienced didn't go so well. I pull into the driveway and gave my order for two shakes. They first charged me for three shakes so I was totally confused. I asked them why was the price so high for only two shakes and then a different employee went on the line for the drive through and yelled the reason.

I told the employee that I only ordered three shakes and she got pissed. I forgot to mention that their speaker wasn't working properly so I couldn't hear them loud enough. I went to the driveway to pick up my order, and the lady, name Alexis, repeated the order. My sister, Jo, was with me and she was definitely not happy with the way the employees were talking to us so she asked if next time they can be more nice with mistakes like ours (even though it wasn't our mistake) and then Alexis slammed the drive through window in our face after we payed for our order!

My sister waited and wanted to talk to the manager and Alexis said she was the manager. My sister said she'll call and speak to a different manager to talk about how awful their customer service was. Alexis said bye and left the closed the window once again. It was so rude and unprofessional for a manager to behave at work.

Never ordering there again!! I expect more from steak and shake, as it is a fast food place!

This was in Denver, CO. Steak 'n Shake, 3502 River Point Parkway, Sheridan, CO 80110 Never will I come to this Steak 'n Shake again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Steak N Shake Customer Care.

Comments