4.3
Quality of Food

Tonight was horrible.... As i waited i had time to skim menu.

I was greeted with someone will be with you honey,so darn unprofessional. 9 cutomers among 3 tables I waited for 5 minutes while the 18 year old club laughed played on phone and hollared orders cursed like sailors . the same greeter came after i shrugged my arms. She skipped over

took order and apologized that they were all too busy.

I hated my choice of food, They say you get what you get when you go to Steelyard, l know for five bucks i shouldnt complain, demographics really play a part.

F for the rating, wish icould get my money back lol watching the atmosphere"tag you it" clothes tooo need to reinforce dress code . Not to be nasty but" your tip is too pay attention to your customer and leave the games in romper room"

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of steak n shake customer care. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments