3.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I have had Bariatic surgery and eT very little.I love Steak & Shake and when i lived in other states that did not have one when we came home this is where we woukd eat!!

Now back to my problem, they will not let me buy a kids menu. I either have to eat off other peoples plates or throw half my food away. Both are ridiculous. I carry a card to show that i can only eat a little bit and its like well order this.

How do you order a 1/4 of a pancake, half an egg, 1 slice of bacon... or what ever hits my fancy.. and what really irks me you are the only place in the surrounding area that will not let me order off the kids menu... i could undetstanf if i just was doing it for price but its not!!!!

Why if i cant buy off that menu shoukd i come in for breakfast. I even get questioned at lunch or xinner time because i want the small burgers with no bun.. they need to lighten up.on people with eating restrictions.

After fighting with my husband on this, i will not return for breakfast ever again..i dont know why I am even writing this because i just dont think you guys care..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of steak n shake customer care. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments

Olympia, Washington, United States #1271965

This Steak 'n Shake is terrible.You consistently wait in the drive thru for 25 minutes only for them to have gotten your order wrong.

Also, we eat without buns too and they are always confused by that. Today, the guy literally spelled it out and said "did you say no b-u-n?

They need to train their employees to understand food allergies and restrictions.I will never go to this location again.