Hi this was the first time i ever went to steak and shake. I have to say I will not be returning ever again.I had the worse custoner serive ever.

I came in about 10pm tonight. I waited almost 45 min for my food. Then i can hear a cook yelling at the top of his lungs calling this women all kinds of mean names calling her the N word and a fat *** saying she fat and takes up alot of space. When he was large his self.

Am sorry but he shouldn't be working there. Then also my seriver was sitting down at another guest table talking to them as well as another server. So yes am sorry i will not be returning to a place like this ever again.

The steak and shake on shawnee mission park way kansas city ks needs help because who ever was the manager running that place shouldn't let that happen.thats why they have help wanted signs up because of how people work there. Am sorry its really sad.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments