3.6
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Steak 'n Shake is literally my favorite place to eat.My friend and I went through the drive through and the girl that was working the dt was extremely rude.

Ordered the number 18 and asked for lettuce, so and so, on it and she said.. "Wait.. What? You want all that on there." When we got to the window she opened it then shut it in out face without saying anything.

I work in a restaurant, I treat people with respect in this industry and it truest shocked me the way she treated us in return. We debated and decided to drive off, considering they might mess with our food. Typically I wouldn't complain but Steak 'n Shake is my go to place and I would REALLY like to return. Just hoping to have service that doesn't make me question my food.

07/02 2 pm.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). mssmith1203 is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments