Jeannette, Pennsylvania
2.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I selected to eat at your Greensburg pa resturaunt today 5-8-2016.

I sat at the counter placed my order went to the rest room came back received my food.

I was using my phone during this time work related.

As I started to eat I noticed the cooks clothes were absolutely filthy!!! Can't even explain, I mentioned to the assistance manager if this was acceptable?

He looked at the individual and acknowledged the employees appearance and said he apologized he hadn't noticed.

His reply was so ridicolous " he didn't notice!!! There were a few other less than desirable dressed employees working.

I won't return - corporate should be ashamed that they have a manager that lets this occur!

You can contact me if if matters to you! Craig Pimeoff@aol.com

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments