2.4
Quality of Food

We just left the steak and shake on S. Florida Ave.

in Lakeland. We were seated and waited 20 minutes before anybody even acknowledged us. Finally one of the waitresses that had passed us quite a few times asked if we had been waited on. The people across from us got up and left their food complaining that it wasn't what they ordered.

The people behind us got food brought to them that they said they didn't order but they were nice enough to say that They would eat it anyway. One of the waiters was very rude to two gentleman sitting at the bar basically raise his voices at them and the whole place turned around to look. I ordered coffee and 10 minutes later the waitress comes back and says that the coffee wasn't hot so she made more coffee and it would be right out. I never did get the coffee but it was on my bill.

I had ordered iced tea also and that wasn't on my bill so I didn't complain about that. We didn't get silverware or napkins and I had to go to another table for ketchup. Every time we go in there there is a problem and I don't know why we keep going back but this was definitely the last time.

The management doesn't seem to have any control over the employees or the cooks. I don't think they could get an order right if their life depended on it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Steak N Shake Customer Care.

Comments