I stopped at Steak n Shake in Morrow Georgia yesterday to buy lunch on my way to work. Once my lunch time came and I opened I placed my order and asked for NO tomatoes .

Which I am highly allergic too. Once I arrived at work and my lunch time came I opened up my order and lo and behold, TOMATOES! I have been calling Steak n Shake since yesterday I have a total of 300 and more phone calls.

They have their phone set to ring twice and then ring busy I am highly upset. First my order was wrong and I could not eat and then I could not even call to tell anyone about it do not and I do mean do not patronize Steak n Shake in Morrow Georgia!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of steak n shake customer care. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments