Once again, after steering clear of the Steak n Shake in Maryland Heights,MO for months, I took my 81 year old mother there to eat. NEVER AGAIN !!!

Worst service ever. You sit and wait and wait and wait, but never get waited on. This time I made good on the promise I made last time and got up and walked out. There were three tables with people sitting at them besides us.

How horrible would the service be if they were busy ??? Completely ignored for 15 minutes by the employees who were standing around. No menu, no water, no anything. This location has a terrible reputation.

I think I am no longer a customer at any of their locations.

I'm just done !!! Too many other places to get a milk shake and a burger patty thin enough to read the newspaper through it !!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of steak n shake customer care. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments