11665 Comercial Drive

Fishers IN

Worst customer service experience ever, I waited 15 minutes to be seated while the waitresses walked by me and just stared. Once I was seated with several other families who had all been waiting to simply place their drink orders I end up waiting another 15 minutes to be approached by a waitress. I had to get up and find my own menu, placemats and silverware. Keep in mind the store is not even half full and I count at least 8 employees, 2 doing nothing, 1 who appears to be hiding in the back. No management in site. Unfortunately I had a similar experience the last time I was at this location and I avoided it for 6 months. This restaurant is in a excellent location but if the customer service doesn't do a 180 it will go out of business. By the way no one is collecting patrons payments so I don't see how this location could be profitable.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of steak n shake customer care. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments