Steak N Shake Customer Care Review from Naperville, Illinois

11665 Comercial Drive

Fishers IN

Worst customer service experience ever, I waited 15 minutes to be seated while the waitresses walked by me and just stared. Once I was seated with several other families who had all been waiting to simply place their drink orders I end up waiting another 15 minutes to be approached by a waitress. I had to get up and find my own menu, placemats and silverware. Keep in mind the store is not even half full and I count at least 8 employees, 2 doing nothing, 1 who appears to be hiding in the back. No management in site. Unfortunately I had a similar experience the last time I was at this location and I avoided it for 6 months. This restaurant is in a excellent location but if the customer service doesn't do a 180 it will go out of business. By the way no one is collecting patrons payments so I don't see how this location could be profitable.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Steak N Shake Drink
Review category
Fast Food
review #859290

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Steak N Shake? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Steak N Shake. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Steak N Shake.
Filing a new complaint about