Quality of Food

I have been to the Joliet Illinois and the Bourbonnais il stake and shake, both times the service has been horrible! I can hear them talking about the customers horribly.

When in reality these steak n shakes have some of the worst servers I've ever encountered! This last time the menu was broke so that we were not able to see the shake flavors. After two different people tried correcting is the man rudely began to name off the flavors. We ordered and waited over ten minutes, and they had not even looked at us, when a man mouthed the words "effing a holes" I'm not sure if this was us or the dining customers.

Either one is ridiculous! I understAnd the food is cheap but take more pride In Who you hire, Or better yet promote to manager. I'm just disgusted with this company.

Hope this will someday make a difference.

Hilary

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments