2.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

As a frequent traveler I can say in the past year I have visited over 10 different locations. All 10 had terrible customer service, poor service, dirty tables/floors and extremely long wait times for food.

I am not one to complain but I just walked in to a location to place a carry out order and was passed by 5 different employees and 20 minutes later ended up walking out. 20 minutes I was there and not a single word nor acknowledgment from the staff. The company should be ashamed to allow such service. I will no longer be recommending this as a place to eat out nor will I ever return.

Word of mouth travels farther and faster than an advertisement. A word from the wise a restaurant is aimed to focus on exceptional customer service without it you will end up running the restaurant into the ground.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of steak n shake customer care. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments