I live in Texarkana, Ar which is a border city to Texarkana, TX where a Steak n Shake opened about a year ago. It has changed hands since first opening. But nothing seems to help
I have included a picture of a sign that was put on the door
This store has had nothing but problems. There would be times when you could go and get a shake and a burger at the same time but there were more times when you would be done with the burger before you got a shake. We have eaten at s lot of Steak n Shakes over the country and were very happy when we got one here close. But it has been such a disappointment.
We hope someone will get this store fixed.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dissatisfied, my wife and I saw an add for the new cheddar cheesy steakburger. Looked good so we went out to get some. It was uneddible, the cheese was hard..."
- "Customer service was great but quality of food you judge for yourself. Looks like scraps was put on the shooter...."
- "Larry, at Florence Ky, in the kitchen with cowboy hat, jeans, cowboy boots, cooking and not washing his hands when picking stuff off floor. Nasty!!! I am calling in health..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "Visited churches chicken on Newboston Rd in Texarkana,Texas & I orederd 20 boneless wings which supposed to had been 5 sweet & spicey , 15 honey barbecue, sm.okra& i..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."