Steak N Shake Double Steakburger Review from Castro Valley, California
On the menu for the double bacon cheese burger it says 4 slices of bacon.When I ordered a single bacon cheese burger which was not on the menu.
Though I I would get the same amount of bacon. Sad, to say, my bacon was one slice cut into 3. Not the finest bacon either it was the cheapest bacon I ever tasted. Also, my bun was so dry it fell apart.
Nothing was the finest as they said. Very deceiving!! Even the pictures. As for the shake.
They used strawberry syrup. Very bad tasting. Yuk!!!the first 2 pictures is what mine looked like. The last picture is what Steak and Shake says it would look like.
Single or double burger it shouldn't matter.
It should always have the same amount of bacon.As, other resturants do.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We entered this location and asked for a booth in which one person who came after us got a booth ahead of us, and the hostess shrugged it off by..."
- "Took my wife to our local Steak 'n Shake here in Springfield, Il. Store #1201209. We ordered 2 Snack Pk Stk. while setting there I caught an add about there..."
- "Terrible service and almost every table was dirty and never got cleared while we were there for an hour. ..."
- "I orders 2 maxican pizza and veg cantina bowl first they forget to give me 1 pizza then I have to come back to take my pizza.then when I checked..."
- "Saw a really cute dress on evine tv so went to website for first time. Couldn't fined size chart so called customer service and spoke with "Mike." Mike didn't..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."