Featured Not resolved
1.4
Quality of Food

On the menu for the double bacon cheese burger it says 4 slices of bacon.When I ordered a single bacon cheese burger which was not on the menu.

Though I I would get the same amount of bacon. Sad, to say, my bacon was one slice cut into 3. Not the finest bacon either it was the cheapest bacon I ever tasted. Also, my bun was so dry it fell apart.

Nothing was the finest as they said. Very deceiving!! Even the pictures. As for the shake.

They used strawberry syrup. Very bad tasting. Yuk!!!the first 2 pictures is what mine looked like. The last picture is what Steak and Shake says it would look like.

Single or double burger it shouldn't matter.

It should always have the same amount of bacon.As, other resturants do.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Not_the_0P
Benicia, California, United States #1185277

You complain about this while there are children starving in third world countries.

to Not_the_0P #1185306

What are you doing for the starving children in this world..apart from running your mouth about it, what are YOU actually doing about it that is productive?!

Not_the_0P
to Anonymous Benicia, California, United States #1185562

I admit nothing, but I am not complaining about silly things like I only have three slices of bacon instead of four.If he ordered a single cheese burger he should get two.

Of course they are going to cut the bacon, they cannot fit a whole strip on the burger.

Then he complains his bread fell apart.If he knew how to eat this would not have happened.

to Not_the_0P Grove City, Ohio, United States #1353476

There are people in the US starving to we should worry about our own FIRST