Castro Valley, California
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

On the menu for the double bacon cheese burger it says 4 slices of bacon.When I ordered a single bacon cheese burger which was not on the menu.

Related: Steak N Shake - The Shakes are half price after 2 but the food half-rate

Though I I would get the same amount of bacon. Sad, to say, my bacon was one slice cut into 3. Not the finest bacon either it was the cheapest bacon I ever tasted. Also, my bun was so dry it fell apart.

Nothing was the finest as they said. Very deceiving!! Even the pictures. As for the shake.

They used strawberry syrup. Very bad tasting. Yuk!!!the first 2 pictures is what mine looked like. The last picture is what Steak and Shake says it would look like.

Single or double burger it shouldn't matter.

It should always have the same amount of bacon.As, other resturants do.

Review about: Steak N Shake Garlic Double Steakburger Cheeseburger.

1.4
Quality of Food
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Not_the_0P

You complain about this while there are children starving in third world countries.

to Not_the_0P #1185306

What are you doing for the starving children in this world..apart from running your mouth about it, what are YOU actually doing about it that is productive?!

Not_the_0P
to Anonymous Benicia, California, United States #1185562

I admit nothing, but I am not complaining about silly things like I only have three slices of bacon instead of four.If he ordered a single cheese burger he should get two.

Of course they are going to cut the bacon, they cannot fit a whole strip on the burger.

Then he complains his bread fell apart.If he knew how to eat this would not have happened.