Product: Steak N Shake Drive-through Clear all filters (0 of 207 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Steak N Shake - Terrible

Waited in line for 16 minutes then got the wrong milk shake. Will never do that again

Steak N Shake - Complaint

One visit I was given a burger with nothing on it. I'm still waiting for management to call me concerning the issue. Tonight's visit I did not receive my second side with my #17. This is getting out of hand.

Steak N Shake - No regards for customers

Been in drive thru 30min. I got out went inside. No one in there was doing there job .you should fire the whole staff.i know for a fact if you were to send someone in there under cover you will be very dissapointed 3/23 capital circle ne :

Steak N Shake - Drive though

Everytime I try to get food from this location I always get an excuse of some sort....15 min wait or credit card machine is down....or just extremely long wait to get food. STEAK N STEAK used to be my favorite restaurant but these days they make me highly irritated and impossible to get good service.
1.2

Steak N Shake - Complaint

I was at the Steak-N-Shake this evening (3-14-19) and waited in line for 1/2 hour. Only 3 cars was ahead of me. I’ve had to wait before for a long time but never this long! If you are not a fast order kind of place then maybe you shouldn’t offer a Drive-tru.
3.1

Steak N Shake - Experience at steak and shake

Was told it would be a 10-15 minute wait for a classic milkshake. I agreed to wait. And also ordered a meal. The worker at the window complained about making the milkshake. I then waited additional time for my food to me complicated. However, my food was not fresh as the worker advised it would just be another minute for the burger. The fries were old and the burger bun was starting to get hard around the edges. It was not a good experience. How does your employees complain about making milkshakes at “Steak and Shake”
3.0

Steak N Shake - Complaining

I come to the Steak ‘n Shake on government and spend money they can never get my order right beside I use to work when just open years ago this is getting old I come back cause I’m a loyal customer
2.4

Steak N Shake - Long wait

On Jan 24 at 2pm I pull in line no one was at drive thru. I was prompted to wait a minute!!! After 5 minutes or more I said excuse me and after 18 minutes of sitting in line a woman came on and said she was 8 months pregnant and doing the best she could!!! I work with the public but who wants to wait 20 minutes to be ignored!!! Very disappointed with the lack of customer service!!!

Steak N Shake - *** servicr

I had a horrible experience in the drive through and called corporate to complain. They said someone would call me back and no one has.

Steak N Shake - Closed when saying 24 hours