2.1
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I went by drive through after a long day of work and orderd my food for me and my husbands.On Steak 'n Shake on prospect in champaign il they really need to train there employees I always end up with someone really rude and inpatient when they are taking my order.

I feel rushed and not being listened to and they always tend to forget my side of cheese and napkins.

Through this time I orders the number 20 frisco witch tend to have lots of onion, musterd, kitchup and pickle don't get me wrong I love pickle but come one don't over exaggerate with 5 slices plus it had more bread then anything else with a small slice of then steak I'm really not satisfied with there service.I prefer Steak 'n Shake in urbana at least there they treat there costumers excellent and their food is done amazing!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Kimberly.Rodriguez28 is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments