2.8
Quality of Food

This weekend we stopped by the Elizabethtown, Ky Steak N Shake. We pulled to the drive thru waited to place an order and was told to wait and they would be right with us.

5 minutes later still no one, I pulled to the window and waited a few more minutes before someone finally came and took our order. It was around 9:00pm and wasn't that busy, no one ahead or behind me. Once I gave my order the girl turned and was talking to another girl, the other girl open the window and asked us to please pull the curb and they would bring our order. We waited another 10 minutes.

The really sad part was that when we got our food it was cold, my wife couldn't even eat hers. If we were waiting for it to be made you would have thought it would have at least been warm. Probably the worst service and attitudes of any eating establishment in Etown.

Do they hire all the ones no one else will. It's ashame because I like the food but probably won't go back.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments