1.7

I have had 2 horrible experiences with the Steak and Shake Austell, GA EW Connector. It wasn't about the food...I never received food.

Stopped twice at the drive through at app 6am to order breakfast. Is advertised breakfast is available at that time. So, at app 6am both days (on myway into work) was told once that there were no eggs to prepare my order and the last time, last weekend was told she did not have enough people working to fill breakfast orders. This is not a satisfactory response either time.

I would hope management was just not aware of what was said. I would hope management would remedy these problems.

Is not a problem, though, cause there are many other places who want my business. Shame on your company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Steak N Shake. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steak N Shake to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake and steak n shake drive-through for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments