Quality of Food

Me and my boyfriend visited the Paducah Ky location this evening 8/5/16 at 6:30 was the time of order. Upon arrival the drive thru attendant seemed distracted and kept asking my boyfriend to repeat the order.

As he would order the guy would cut him off and say "anything else?" We ordered and pulled forward. At 6:46 we got our order and pulled away to check it. We were missing 1 full kids meal, a small fry from a combo purchase, and 2 apple juices. I went inside and politely asked for a manager.

She came to the counter and i explained what was missing. She then jerked the bag and started taking everything out. With no gloves she touched burgers to see what they were. She got what was missing and gave me the food.

As i was checking she said "Anything else?" I wasnt doing it for free food. I paid for food and i was just getting what i paid for. We threw the food away because at this point the other food is cold after over 20 mins of waiting and half of it she touched with bare hands after handling money at the register. We come here at least 3 times a week but after tonight we are done.

We ended up spending more money just to get hot and germ free food. Very pitiful and very bad management.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of steak n shake drive-through. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake drive-through in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments