2.6
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I went through the drive thru at the Sheffield village Steak 'n Shake and I will not be returning. First I ordered at 11:35pmand didn't get my food till 12:03am.

Then while I was ordering I heard someone burst out in laughter in the background then it went muted. Then the guy came back laughing as well and was talking as he was laughing.

I feel extremely insulted because I feel like they were laughing at me and making fun of me because I was ordering multiple burgers. Also they gave me the completely wrong order when I finally got my food and I had to wait even longer to get the correct one.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Steak N Shake. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steak N Shake to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake and steak n shake drive-through for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments