2.4
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

The food at Steak n Shake isn't bad, but the service is terrible, especially the drive through.No matter which one you go to it's always the same.

Why when there is no one behind me in the drive through line am I ALWAYS asked to pull up to the door? I'm not in anyone's way parked at the window. The restaurant is built with the door in a way where it's obvious they intend to park everyone to wait on their drive through order. Even if someone is behind me in line why should I pull up?

I ordered and paid for my food first, I should get my food first! I live near The Villages, FL and Wildwood, FL. Both restaurants do the exact same thing. As I sit by the door right now I have a customer in line honking at me to move up.

They got their food and want me to move so they can leave. I had to pull up to let them out and then back up next to the door to wait for my food. The lady just brought out all my food stuffed in 1 bag and ran back inside before I could even check the order. It's wrong.

There is a car at the window so I can't back up. Now I have to either drive back around the building and get back in the drive through line or walk inside this employee side door. I chose the door. Everyone ignored me standing inside the door but finally after arguing with the employee they got my order right.

I had a hard time explaining to them my order with my receipt because it only printed the right side of the receipt dark enough to see.I don't know why I come here.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of steak n shake drive-through. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake drive-through in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments