Steak N Shake Drive-through Review from Port Charlotte, Florida
I just went through the drive-through in Orlando Florida off University Boulevard and it they didn't put the lid on the cup, so when they handed it to me it spilled all over me and my car.The guy didn't even say sorry and only handed me napkins.
Now I'm stuck completely sticky, covered and soda and now I'm going to have to get my car detailed inside. I spoke to the Manager Jack and he blew me off.
Great job steak and shake!I will never go here again and I will be sure to tell all my friends.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Drove up to the drive thru after work at 12:30am and this is what I find...are you kidding me? Then some ghetto dude in the parking lot says "heyyyyy girl"...."
- "i have pictures of the 3800 s.w colege road ocala fl location. it is disgusting. none of the tables were clean(not like it was busy)there is a huge spill on..."
- "I love the restaurant ,but i also eat the same all the time ..chilli mac supreme . Well the portions been getting smaller and smaller...today i was brought a "..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Opened a can of Campbell's Bean with Bacon, CODE # 5 1000 01291 3, Date July 28, 2017. Heated it up and as my husband and I were each eating..."
- "Bad news stay away Kelly Anderson Kelly Marie Anderson Gulfbreezemom.com She has had a lot of plastic surgery forehead lips etc..to hide her past . ..."
- "Got to Chicago O'hare airport 2 hours early headed for Miami and then St. Martin for annual family vacation. First plane was delayed. Finally boarded 2 hours late,..."