I just went through the drive-through in Orlando Florida off University Boulevard and it they didn't put the lid on the cup, so when they handed it to me it spilled all over me and my car.The guy didn't even say sorry and only handed me napkins.

Now I'm stuck completely sticky, covered and soda and now I'm going to have to get my car detailed inside. I spoke to the Manager Jack and he blew me off.

Great job steak and shake!I will never go here again and I will be sure to tell all my friends.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Steak N Shake and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steak N Shake to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake and steak n shake drive-through for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

The first step to take since the mgr refused to help is file a police report immediately, then contact Corp office, then talk to a small claims lawyer, then they will settle, it worked for me,i was at a s&s where they dumped hot coffee on me,i sued and won, they have to reimburse you for damages to your vehicle,your clothes,etc

Good luck and god bless