2.3

On 7-31-2016 at 1:30 am myself and 3 friends went to the drive up of the steak and shake restaurant on north prospect Ave in champaign il , I received the worst service possible! I pulled in behind a lady that was already waiting at the drive through speaker and waited AT LEAST 10 minutes before anyone even acknowledged her then a black man at the drive thru finally took her order and she pulled forward so I pulled up to the speaker and he told me to wait a moment!

I asked him if he was kidding me and told him that I hoped it wasn't going to be as long as the lady before me, he then told me that he would not be taking my order because I used vulgar language! Never once did I use vulgar language! ! He just didn't like to hear the truth I should have NEVER had to wait that long in a drive thru!

!! And I will NOT give my money to a company that employs a person that would treat a paying customer this way!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments