3.0

I stopped at this store at 12:19 am.There was a vehicle in front of me waiting at the drive thru.

Mind you there were 4 cars on the lot and the store dining room was empty. The driver gaved up and left. I proceed to pull up and the lady tells me it will be a few minutes and then tells me to come inside instead. I was furious.

First Im on a 30 minute lunch break. 2nd i dont want to go inside. This has happen ti many times with me and my co workers who works at the kentucky truck plant which by the way employs 6,000. At one time we always go there during break after shift and before shift.

But now for the past month its getting worse at your drive thru and inside the dining. We dont have many places to eat after midnight beside the waffle house.

Please investigate your store.You have lost not only me,you also lost alot of Ford workers too.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of steak n shake drive thru. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake drive thru in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments