4.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Employees never have set time of work; the schedule is constantly changing throughout the week.Strong workers are taken advantage of and required to do more than others who are just as capable, just lazy.

I never get to see my fiance because he works so much, and we can't make plans because the schedule changes almost daily.Relationship is struggling due to excessive workload and never any time off or breaks to communicate with family or loved ones.

Human58390028 wrote the review about Steak N Shake. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steak N Shake to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake employee abuse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments