3.1

Returning home from a dog competition I stopped at your restaurant on rt 44, fl. The drive up line wasnt very long but I have to assume inside was.

I ordered a Frico melt, number 6 or 7 I believe. What I received was a number 20. Mistakes happen, however to not even cut the sandwich in half or to put in a napkin in the bag was very disappointing.

I can understand having to ask for salt and ketchup....but napkins? All in all it was a disappointing experience.....wrong product, sloppily served, no condiments....I will say the girl at the drive up window was very polite.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments