1.5
Quality of Food

I've been a long time customer of Steak and Shake (15+years) and today they lost me as a customer. I have food allergies, which require me to be extra careful when I order food.

Today my order was wrong and included mayo (which I happen to be allergic to). When I got back to work from going to their drive thru I found the error and called them. I was asked if I had requested to not include mayo, and then informed that it is actually Garlic mayo and dos I request no Garlic mayo. Really?

THEY'RE BOTH MAYO. Then I was handed off to another person and had to explain the entire situation. Again. Their response?

They'll put me on a list. For the same menu item they messed up. And I have to go in and see the manager and Remind them that I'm on some magical list. And do we really think I'm going to take that chance that it won't happen again?

Nope.

I like not being in the ER, thank you very much. Terrible, terrible service.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of steak n shake grilled portobello n swiss steakburger steakburger from Steak N Shake. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steak N Shake to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments