Seller: Steak N Shake Product: Steak N Shake Hamburger Clear all filters (0 of 31 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Steak N Shake - Hamburger Review from Lakeland, Florida

I have the worse experience at this restaurant. Went to Steak N Shake in 98 N Florida Ave. Lakeland and after waiting almost an hour for my food the hamburger had a darn hair. It was disgusting and nasty. The manager never came to my table to apologize. I have to say that the waitress did a great job trying to apologyzing for what happened. I made the huge mistake of not taking a picture as a proof of my worse experience at Steak and Shake.
1.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness

Steak N Shake - Long wait...cold food

We sat there for over half an hour...thought it was because they were kind of busy but when we got our food, w/o napkins, it was cold....cold fries are the worst but hamburger was also cold.... I can understand the napkins but not the bad service. Also mentioned this to the cashier when we were paying for our meal. She said something about it being under a warmer but it wasn't warm and should have been brought to the table instead of being under a warmer for 30 mins...needless to say, we didn't leave a tip. not happy, Kathy Marma
2.0
I didn't like
  • Quality of food
  • Cold food

Steak N Shake - Hamburger Review from Bellevue, Washington

Steak n shake On West Wendover in Greensboro on Saturday August the 1st around 4 we entered and waited 10 min to sit.. Not even packed yet.. Then waited an additional 20 min still didn't get waited on not even to order drinks!! Finally as we're leaving after everyone else got waited on.. I ask to speak to a manager.. Waited 10 more minutes!! To say he apologize but it was shift changes.. That should've been explained to us how are we suppose to know!! No sense of urgency I'm really upset I was really prepared to eat your delicious hamburgers too

Steak N Shake Hamburger Review

No milkshake no condiments. Cold fries a hamburger was ordered with everything on it and only recd cheese. Pepper fries ordered but recd regular thru our straws at us.

Steak N Shake - 3 bad experiences in 6 days

In Frisco, TX I ordered a snack pack which is a hamburger, fries and drink. At home I discovered there were no fries. In McAlester, OK again I ordered a snack pack at the drive through. Paid $3.47. Pulled up to unwrap food and discovered the topping was cheese. I had asked for pickles, mustard and onions. I drove around and told them they had given me the wrong toppings. Their mistake. They tried to charge me $2.02 extra and tried to explain their math! After 20 min. they gave me the correct burger and said I had no paid but they would GIVE it to me.

Steak N Shake Hamburger Review

Not busy yet after 5 minutes I had to ask for service. Got order wrong mywifes hamburger was cold and condiments were in short supply on the burger. Manager took care. Of the bill after we complained. This is becoming a pattern of poor and lazy service. W will not Go back anytime soon!!
3.4
Cleanliness

Steak N Shake - Hamburgers

We were a party of five and all but one ordered hamburgers. When the burgers came we could not believe how thin they were...paper thin. That is a disgrace. If we didn't have lettuce, tomato, cheese and pickles on the burger we would have had nothing. I don't remember your burgers being that thin. We were in Pigeon Forge restaurant. The service was good, but very slow, and we ordered different kinds of shakes and we couldn't tell one shake from the other and the waitress couldn't tell either, so we guessed at what shake was what. It will be a long time before we try your restaurant again.
I liked
  • Shake
I didn't like
  • Food

Steak N Shake - Hamburger Review from Warsaw, Indiana

Went to steak N Shake on May 3 ,2015 @1:00-1:45 pm. Went to place my order through drive thur Waited 45 minutes after we place my order. Come to find out they didn't have our food started and couldn't fine our order. Hmmm ! We told them we will go somewhere else get our food. He couldn't care less ! Won't be going back !!! Found out we wasn't only one's had problems. One car was waiting another 20minutes after 45 minutes in drive thur. Not fast food at all. I can make salad and hamburger and fries up faster.

Steak N Shake Hamburger Review

I drove through the Steak and shake in Indian Lakes, Hendersonville , Tn on Thursday night December 18 at 9:02 pm...both of our hamburgers were cold and we waited 15 minutes for our order..it was horrible. .plus the bottom buns were hard as a rock..this is not what we expect from your store.
2.0

Steak N Shake - Food was a joke

check #595410, time:5:16 p.m. steak and shake on saxon blvd, in orange city florida.. i drove thru and ordered.. food was given to me and ::: no napkins, the cole slaw was only partially filled and my hamburger bun as cold and very hard..i had already driven away and was most hungry, but kept on going.. are your employees trained at all? no napkins come on, they say food is prepared fresh, will someone served my burger on a hard bun, and never looked in to the cole slaw container..what gives, if i were inside i would never have been served such sloppy food.. $7.23 and i had to throw away the bun, and scramble to find my box of tissues for the food to keep my hands clean.. pleas give employees more and better traing, $7.23 for bad food, shame on you...