Steak N Shake Hamburger Review from Fishers, Indiana
This is my hamburger bun.
When I asked for a new bun not even for my order to be remade or any money taken off but just a new bun the manager freaked out on us and said that we always find problems when we come in and said that she refused to fix our orders from now on.What the heck!
It's not my fault u guys clearly burnt my bun anybody can see that. She went as far to say it wasn't there fault!
Well who's fault is it because it's clearly not mine!This always happens when I go to the Richmond Steak 'n Shake.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dissatisfied, my wife and I saw an add for the new cheddar cheesy steakburger. Looked good so we went out to get some. It was uneddible, the cheese was hard..."
- "My husband and i ordered lunch today. Not to difficult..a hamburger with cajun fries and a steak dog with catsup and sweet relish and sea salt/cracked pepper..."
- "Chillicothe Ohio! We placed our order immediately at 6:20 pm and we all orderd four salads. Then at 7:17pm we asked our waiters where the heck our food was!!!!!!! Because..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Arrived at hooters at 6:00pm, service was terrible. Had looked through the menu and waited to be waited on. When they finally arrived to obtain our order, we ordered 20..."
- "The valspar spray paint is terrible! It took 3 days to almost dry, it is still tacky and if I gently dust off the wood item I painted, the paint..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."