Steak N Shake Hamburger Review from Fishers, Indiana

This is my hamburger bun.

When I asked for a new bun not even for my order to be remade or any money taken off but just a new bun the manager freaked out on us and said that we always find problems when we come in and said that she refused to fix our orders from now on.What the heck!

It's not my fault u guys clearly burnt my bun anybody can see that. She went as far to say it wasn't there fault!

Well who's fault is it because it's clearly not mine!This always happens when I go to the Richmond Steak 'n Shake.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Fast Food
review #931527

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Steak N Shake? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 19 #1229167 Bronx, New York

Have you considered cooking at home? It's a lot healthier. And you'll save money. And you can *** to your spouse instead of the wait staff and chances are, you won't have your food spit in. It's a win win win win situation.

1 0 Reply

Oct 13 #1226544 Muncie, Indiana

"....we always find problems when we come in..."
That is your problem. You - admittedly - are one of "those" people that are constantly trying to get free food/replacement food after you've eaten half of it. If you cry wolf too often, people will tune it out. And while you may legitimately have a complaint this time, it seems like even the manager got tired of your schtick.

1 0 Reply

Oct 09 #1224289

I agree with the previous poster. Shame on the manager for not giving you a new one to replace the nasty one they gave you. And shame on you for continuing to return to this location.

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Steak N Shake. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Steak N Shake.
Filing a new complaint about